Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dear God Seekers,

I am greatly blessed by Pst Kong bible study on Song of Solomon. So much to absorb.. As I worship God, He brought me back to moments when I was a youth, how I loved to linger in His presence and seek His face without any agenda. I often prayed “God show me who you are, I want to know you more, I want to encounter you, I want to know what you will for me" and etc and each time He never fail me. I encountered His love, warmth and assurance that He will never leave me and how much He love me. The collections of my walk with God brought me to where I am today a leader and a full time worker for God. But deep in my heart, they is a cry for more of God, a cry for greater breakthrough for God to show me His calling upon my life.. I know the answer can only be found in prayer so I am determine to seek God for greater breakthrough so that I can serve God in my generation. As such, I want to encourage all you to continue to grow and be always hungry and thirsty for more of God in your lives. One encounter with God our lives will not going to be the same. Desire to seek His will in you. He called all of you to greatness ya… Let delight ourselves in Him as we draw near to God He will draw near to you.

John 5:20 “For the Fathers loves the Son and show Him all things that He Himself does and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel.” Let expect God to show us things that we will marvel .. “ greater work that He has called you to do”

Blessings
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment